British Football School offers English speaking football training camps across the globe.
British Football School have created a specific education program to provide quality training aimed at children from 5 – 12 years of age.
British Football School trainers are English Football Association & UEFA qualified and they have the experience that is required to assist the children in a proactive way of learning in a safe and fun environment. Your children, boys and girls, will be excited to play like in a real club with qualified British trainers without having to travel to the UK.
Location: To be announced
- 2020 dates to be updated in late 2019
- There will be three or four separate training groups with up to 16 children per group.
- Ages 5-6, 7-9 and 10-14 will be in different groups. Each group will be led by a British coach and Bulgarian assistant.
- The concept of this year’s summer camp offering is “Education and values through sport and entertainment”
- The program will aim to provide active learning entirely in English, complement cognitive skills and give students increasing amounts of responsibility, and enhance their level of concentration and participation.
- The program and the daily routine has been carefully designed to ensure that it is of equal interest to both boys and girls.
In line with this concept, Toddlers shall be collaborating with the British Football School to create a happy, sporting and entertaining environment where the children:
- Learn the English language and play sports immersed in a totally British English environment led by experienced British teachers and coaches.
- Learn values such as fairness, teambuilding, equality, discipline, inclusion, perseverance and respect for their peers and for their elders.
- Learn to become constructive members of society by developing a healthy self-confidence, active and healthy lifestyle choices, and an understanding of the rights of others through lectures, coaching and sport.